2 Ways to Supplement Medicare
We believe that the better educated you are about Medicare Insurance, the easier it will be for you to make smart decisions about your Medicare health insurance choices.
Original Medicare covers 80% of Medicare-approved claims. We want to help you limit the other 20% risk to your finances. After you have Original Medicare in place you can pick between two pathways to supplement.
3-Card Approach: Original Medicare Card, Medigap Plan Card & Prescription Drug Card
1-Card Approach: Subcontracted Medicare replacement plan. You use one card, your Medicare Advantage-Prescription Drug Plan Card for medical appointments and Prescriptions.
There are pros and cons to both. Let's get together to discuss your strategy.